So I guess I'll start writing....

Well, this is my first time around and I guess this will just serve as a practice blog...or something, i guess. Anyway, my son quietly got up from his nap today, which he didn't really take, and got his hands on a tube diaper rash cream...need I say more? Too bad I will, he came out of his room, and looked like some kind of painted aborigine. He was totally naked, and was covered, literally from head to toe in Desitin, hair and all, with one of my wife's hair bands around his head right about at his eyebrows. His sheets, clothes, bed, dresser, carpet, toys, and books had Desitin all over them. Needless to say, one bath, one roll of paper towel, half a bottle of cleaning spray, a bathtub full of soaking laundry, and an hour or so later, it was all cleaned up. It's a good thing parents can't help but love their kids....