liz claibornedetroit fireworksann coulternational wild turkey scholarshipkidzbop.com americanassociation of bovine practitioners scholarshipbeekeepi

Okay, so these are are actual just the top seven most Google topics. I did it for totally selfish reasons...I just want hits on my blog!!!! lol kinda silly seeing as I only have two posts so far. So I am at work today at our city's fine public school, working on a remodel, when I find a very interesting piece of equipment. It is a big piece of switchgear (switching equipment used in electric power stations), that is still in active use mind you, that is rusted so bad that the only thing holding the top up is the conduit that is run into it! It was unbelievable! When we took apart the conduit on top, it literally fell in on itself, i couldn't believe that up until yesterday when we shut it down, that the school had been using it! So yeah, I figured I would just chat a little about my work, I'll let you go for now...